Wednesday, August 03, 2005

here i am

it seems like yesterday that i said "i love you",
and after all what we have been through,
no one ever come close to you,
and i wish you knew after all the years,
that you're my only one now and forever.

i know i promise you forever,
and im sorry i cant keep the words together,
but i always here and holding your tears,
asking you if eternity are long enough?
for all the love of you and me.
so here i am,
standing cold in the rain,
i need you more than i need you before,
you're all the reason i stay strong,
for the words that are not enough,
still i will find my way to your love.

you colored all of my days,
and when darkness appear you make it bright,
i will break apart if i ever lost you,
live with me and take my breath over again,
love me to your very end.and here i am,
holding love within your hand,
i love you now more than ever before,
you're all the one that i call,
for the world that are not enough,
you are my unconditional love.

No comments: